Stallion has invested in local industries in West African countries like Nigeria for driving future growth of the product lines through effective utilization of indigenous resources.
In doing so the group has deployed world-class production technologies and equipment, often in collaboration with leading international companies and at the same time training local human resources to international benchmarks.
Stallion's manufacturing activities include:
- Rice Milling | Milling of rice and their packaging
- Plastics | Production of industrial & domestic plastic products
- Motorcycle assembly | Assembly and distribution of motorcycles
- Polypropylene Packaging | Manufacture of bags for commodities
- Flexible Packaging | Production of packaging media
- Commercial vehicle assembly | Assembly of Buses, Pickups & trucks
Stallion's strategy for the West African market is primarily driven by the availability of vast natural resources coupled with a substantial captive consumption prospects by about 250 million people.
Further these large scale industrial investments align well with the goals and policies of the regional governments that are seeking to achieve self sufficiency and foster gainful employment for the local population.